Are you wasting time and not seeing a return on your efforts? A vast majority of the work in Google Shopping is dependent on your shopping feed and how you use that feed to grow your revenue and business. If you are looking to take your Google Shopping campaigns to the next level, this workshop is made for you. I, personally, walk you through the steps and processes our agency takes when on-barding a new brand that requires help scaling their Google Shopping campaigns in a two hour time frame, a thing I usually charges $500/hour for.
I combine 9 years of experience managing and working on shopping feeds for global brands and agencies into a single course. I've run shopping campaigns in 35+ countries across North America, Europe, APAC and Australia. What most agencies won't tell you is that 80% of your success with Google Shopping lies in your shopping feed. The shopping feed is the heart & soul of your shopping campaigns. We cover how to take your shopping feed from zero to hero, what shopping feed attributes are must for your success and then we finish off talking about your Supplemental Feeds and Promotions Feeds.
Purchase of The Ultimate Google Shopping Experience with Duane Brown is not eligible for a refund. If conflicts arise, you may reschedule.
Things You Will Learn:
- What a basic shopping feed looks like
- How to use keywords in titles, product types, etc. to support campaign structure
- How to use product type to level up your feed
- How to use custom labels to grow revenue faster
- What one Google Ads scripts should be in all your accounts
- Other optimization opportunities around images, product exclusions, etc...
- How to make your Google Merchant Center work for you
Best ways to setup your Google Shopping campaigns
What campaign settings make sense
Learn how to use negative keywords and search term report to your advantage
- 2 Hours of Professor Duane Brown's time and experience
- Ask questions and get answers, 1 on 1
- Bonuses (Valued at $400):
- Google Shopping Feed Template
- Google and Microsoft
- Paid Social Shopping Feed Template
- Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Supplemental Feed Template